About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This.... is what I look like when I wake up in the morning, don't get dressed (unless the apron counts), don't take a shower, don't fix my hair, don't put my contacts in, and then paint all day without much success (which explains the facial expression). The paintings behind me are staged, but the bedraggled me is not staged... The first time I glaced at myself in the mirror on my way out of the bathroom, I thought I looked embarresingly hideous. Then I paused and began to think that I kindof looked awesome in some kind of way (maybe the insane artist kind of way?) and that's when I decided to take my picture so that I could document the moment. I might change my mind about this tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

wow. you look way better than i look on days when i have showered, fixed my hair AND put on make-up...