About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hey, Lookit Me Everybodies!!!

Matt was gone for the day, and to my dismay I realized early on that I had left my purse in the car he took. My purse is vital to my sanity when it comes to a long day without school or husband. So we scrounged up enough of the kids allowance money (which I promised to repay them) and went to buy some poster board (which we always seem to be buying and always seem to be out of). We even had enough money left over for doughnuts and a Rockstar (I didn't have any doughnuts ofcourse).
I measured the kiddo's faces, cut out a hole in the poster, and then let them work their creativity with markers and crayons. I had to help Roxanne fill in some of the blue background, because she realized how daunting it would be about half way through and became frustrated. They both spent a good number of hours working on them, which gave me a good number of hours to play Scrabble on Facebook.

1 comment:

Holly said...

ooo..how fun...we are stealing that.
or maybe we can just trade - you take the pop up card, I'll take the poster board!?