About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Friday and Teddy Sitting in a Tree...
Friday's favorite part about spending the week of Christmas in the Springs was getting to meet his new best friend- Teddy. For the first few seconds of first seeing Teddy, Friday was very frightened, but warmed up to him quickly, and they were soon inseparable.

Relaxing on the sofa together... Don't tell my dad that I let Teddy get on the sofa when he was gone (don't worry he doesn't ever read my blog).

Although the doggies look like they are making scary faces in the above picture, they are actually just smiling really big.


Saying goodbye was hard for the both of them, and Friday has been a little depressed since coming back home.



What this is, is a picture that Roxanne drew of Friday missing Teddy....
on her CLOSET DOOR...
with a PERMANENT marker...
which she knows better than....
and will pay for it.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm totally LOL!!! :O) (to use a cliche!) I love the drawing on the closet door. I've had similar...but not so detailed!! try using a wet rag dipped in straight baking soda...it works surprisingly well on stuff like that...if the paint doesn't come off first!

Anonymous said...

Awwwe, doggie pals are such fun to watch play.
Wish Riley could come play with Teddy & Friday...but it would really freak them out. Riley is almost 100lbs of wiggles & wagging. Both Teddy & Friday would probably run & hide from his enthusiasm.

As far as the drawing....try a Magic Eraser. They are awesome. OR just keep it as a reminder of your budding artist. *G*

Anonymous said...

I find it curious that you mom has this beautiful bulldog but gave you that ugly puppy for Christmas,

Daphne said...

Magic Eraser is the way to go if you do want to remove the artwork. Oh, I can hardly wait until my boys are big enough to do things like that!