About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Paperless Christmas Newsletter
Just incase you're not priviledged enough to be in our innermost circle of lucky friends (those who receive a Christmas card from us), here is a link to our annual Paperless Christmas Newsletter which was advertised through our Christmas card earlier this month:
Actually, to tell you the truth, it's the inner circle friends who don't get a Christmas card from us. Typically it's only the people who live far away, never talk to us, and probably hate our stinkin guts that get a lovely Christmas card from us. About 1% of them send a card back. Figures.

1 comment:

Olivia's Dad said...

Great read! Poor Matt and number #8!