About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Doggy Seamstress

Before you label me as a wacko, remember that I am staying at my parent's house right now and really don't have many responsibilities or even access to things that are productive. Although I have been doing a lot of reading and TV watching, today I spent the day making Friday sweaters to wear, because he gets cold very easily. Friday thought that trying on all those sweaters in one day was very exhausting, but was a pretty good model anyways.
The sweaters on the left, I made out of fleece (Roxanne insisted on the Curious George fabric). The two on the right, I made out of cheap sweaters from the ARC, which I though was very innovative of me.











4 comments:

Daphne said...

So cute

Anonymous said...

Pure genious. A thrift store sweater sleeve works great for a Friday-jacket.

But look at this fabric...
http://www.weenieinthewindow.com/fabrics/black-dachshund-fabric.jpg

Wouldn't that make a great coat for Friday when he's done growing!

Anonymous said...

I thought of you and Friday at old navy on Sunday. They had cute little sweaters, but the were actually kind of giagantic compaired to your little doggy. It if were a grown up person sweater, I totally would have worn it.

ceichy said...

Kind of freaking only because Aaron was going to do this for you as a big joke...and now...

This is a reason why we get along so much. You are so stinking fun!