About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Early Christmas Present:Today I recieved a darling darling Christmas present from my mom, and I love him so much.After his first trip to Walmart he was exhausted and fell asleep in the basket at at Sam's while we shopped for yummy food to serve at the party tomorrow. By the end of the day, he'd had so much attention, that he was pooped!
The only problem is, I can't think of a name. He is a little boy miniature dachshund. I have already vetoed the names Chuck, Sweetie Pie, Max, Cleotus, Weiner, Hotdog, and any names inspired by Denver Bronco players. Roxanne suggested Hundley, after the dog from Curious George, and I am considering that one. If you'd like to meet my sweet doggy, come to my party tomorrow!

7 comments:

ceichy said...

I can't wait to meet him! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I am voting for Peyton or Hillis!

Anonymous said...

We suggest Oscar!

Or Snickerdoodle, or Bilbo, or Snicklefritz...or Big'en
...or.. Ralphie....

And He's a cutie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Blake insists we add 'Sad Sack' to the name list. He had a dacshund many many years ago. He looked a lot like your pup. (Sad Sack was a cartoon pup's name.)

Ian says Hundley is a good name.

Cole likes Ralphie...they just finished watch "A Christmas Story".

I'll add "George Bailey", since I'm watching "It's a Wonderful Life," & your pup is bound to have a wonderful like with y'all. *g*

Anonymous said...

I need to proof read!

Your pup is bound to have a wonderful LIFE with y'all.

Good night.

Anonymous said...

I just died of cute! SO CUTE!

A friend of mine named her dog Veto because she kept vetoing every name suggested.

Did I mention that that it the cutest puppy I've ever seen? :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful puppy. You'll get so much enjoyment from your new friend! We have two black & tan minis named Bark (Wee Black Bark) and Peanut who are 11 & 6 respectively. I wouldn't want to live without them.