About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Live Advent Painting

It has become somewhat of a tradition for me to do a series of live paintings at church during the advent season. This year I decided to paint on plexiglass, so that I wouldn't be in front of what the people are trying to look at. Ofcourse, that requires me to paint in the reverse order that I normally would, which feels very unatural- like painting with my left hand. This is the first in a series of three. Tune in each Sunday between now and Christmas to see the entire piece evolve.

Cassie directed me to onetruemedia.com to make this little video. I think this site could be addicting.

8 comments:

Cassie said...

onetruemedia.com
you can add your own music.
it's free.

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

That is so neat! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Stacy said...

I'm so impressed!

Cassie said...

truly amazing.

Naomi Haverland said...

Thanks thanks thanks.
The real artists were unavailable, so they chose me.

jody said...

wow.
really amazing.

can't wait to see the rest...

Anonymous said...

WOW ~ it's facinating to see the process in action. Love it!

Looking forward to the rest, too.

Stacy said...

I never mind sending more cards than I receive. It's just fun. When they send it back unopened is when I'll take the name off the list!!

Eric & Stacy Grogg
8632 Castlebay Drive
Charlotte NC 28277