About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Church Christmas Program Pictures
Traci sent me this picture of Roxanne that she took during the Christmas program that the kids did a couple weeks ago at church. I think she looks like such a darling in the picture! I was too far back in the crowd to get a good picture.

Just so you know, Roxanne refuse to speak to me the entire night for doing her hair like this... but it was worth it.


And here is both of the dorks posing for me after the performance.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

they are so cute and little Roxy does look like an angel:)

Stacy said...

I love the hair! It has "little Naomi" written all over it! And I love the "ham" picture too! Rocket looks like he's from the 40s!

Colleen said...

OOh that's what I could start calling the kids rather than the B word...Dorks. I like it!