About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Third and Final Advent Painting

This is the third and final advent painting for this season. The ending is supposed to have a surprising twist to it, however, I don't think it is as apparent as I intended it to be. When it comes to me painting for the big man, He makes sure I have enough skill to be able to get the important points across, but not so much skill that I am pleased with the outcome and therefore, feel prideful. He also makes sure there is no cops around when I have to unexpectedly speed home from church to retrieve my paintbrushes and then speed back again.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I thought it was flippin' incredible.
wow.

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

You're so good at this!! I'm always watching the clock when you paint esp during 2nd service. When it gets to 10 min before the end of the service, I find myself trying to exert my mental telepathy powers with "hurry Naomi, hurry!" - of course you finish in time every time!! :)