About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, December 27, 2008


At My Parent's House

This is something truly freaky that I found in a junk drawer today at my parents house- proof that my mom really doesn't ever throw anything away. I must admit that it was something I remember crafting at around 4th or 5th grade. I am sorry if it scares you.

Coincidintally, my father and I have been watching a deformation marathon on TLC (The Learning Channel). Last night we watch The Mermaid Girl, about a darling 9 year girl who has her legs permanently fused together. Then we watched A Life Half Full, about a lady who appears to have no body from the ribs down, but most certaintly lives a life more than half full. I was so enthralled that I found her on myspace and sent her a message expressing my admiration for her. Then we watched a show about a lady with a 200 pound tumor. That one was a little more sad.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

So yeah we watched the mermaid girl last night too LOL

Anonymous said...

I would just like to know WHY you are looking through the drawers at my house in the first place?

Naomi Haverland said...

Cause ROcket and I were looking for a dang pencil- which is one thing you seem to NOT have in your house.
Unfortunately, Rocket opened the drawer and saw the freaky lady before me, and is probably scarred now.