About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Announcing...
This is the flyer for the wrapping party coming up on Saturday the 13th. If you live in the Denver area, be prepared to be invited to this agian. This is the text in case it is too small to read above:

Give a Special Gift this Christmas...
You are invited to a party that will help you give a special gift, in more ways than just one...
Bring to this party the gifts that you've bought for your loved ones. Let us wrap them artistically and elegantly to express the love inside. In return, your donation will help bring clean water to third world countries who desparately need it. Visit www.charitywater.org for more information about how your donation will help save a life! If you decide to donate $5, you will not only come away with an exquisite gift for a friend, you will also give the gift of water to one person for five years. $20 will give someone water for the rest of their life! Even smaller donations add up to save many lives.
When: Saturday, Decmeber 13th, Any time between 1-8pm
Where: 10176 Woodrose Ln, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Phone: Call Naomi (303) 346-0425 with any questions
Christmas treats and warm drinks will keep you toasty by the fire as your wait!

I will also be selling my jewelry line, "Fresh Bling" and donating all the money to Water For Christmas.
If you are in the area, feel obligated to come!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

first of all--fresh bling? i want to see it!!

second of all--it's going to be a good weekend for water. that same weekend my parents are hosting a water for christmas fundraiser.
andy's band will be playing, silent auction items will be for sale and appetizers and warm drinks will be served!

i see lots of fresh water flowing sometime after the 14th of december!! :)

love the flyer!

Nichole said...

i need some fresh bling, it makes me all so thirsty great idea!

Anonymous said...

Everyone in Denver better be there. This is going to be the event of the season! I am planning on helping with the wrapping and even making Christmas cookies and I make very good cookies!

Stacy said...

I SO wish I lived in Denver...or even close!