About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

This is for the people in Florida...
(Oh, I'm just kidding myself, I know you guys in Florida don't read my blog!)

It's been snowing here for about 2 days straight. There was about 16" on the ground when we got up this morning, when I shoveled, and now the driveway is completely covered again. We made it out to the grocery store, but now were stuck back inside for the rest of the day. Roxanne, on the other hand, must think it's already summer... and boy, I wish it was!

4 comments:

Aunt Donna said...

WOW! I'm not in FL anymore, but I'm impressed! Impressed by the amount of snow. AND impressed by Roxanne's toes not turning into popcycles..would that be toe-cycles?

This is funny...I planted flowers today!

Stacy said...

Well, I live in NC and ready your blog...is that close?!! I enjoyed dinner on the deck tonight...I missed the snow in Colorado earlier this year...but not today!

steffy said...

she is a girl after my own heart! i was always in denial about summertime in CO... your offspring are the cutest ever!

Tyintil3 said...

your daughter cracks me up. That is awesome!