About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Well, What-do-ya-know,
Wicked Wednesday Alwedy Went Away!


Who the heck was I kidding when I thought I could post something regular on a weekly bases?! I'm not that responsible! I mean, the alliteration is really fun, and all- I love putting a lot of W words together, but Wicked Wednesdays isn't for me.... I'm not making any more promises about this blog. You get what you get, but don't expect anything. As far as anyone knows, each of my posts could be my last!
Below is Chris, doing some kindof a trick on the ramp he painted on Tuesday. Chris is a competative skater who agreed that his signature was worth too much money to actually sign the ramp.
What I've been learning from this experience is that teenage boys have an inate desire to graffiti. They appreciate my airbrush, because otherwise they would have to resort to more primitive tools like spray paint cans. I've also learned that teenage boys stink- every single one of them. However, occasionally they have good taste in music... or maybe I have bad taste in music.


Oh... "zero" is a wicked skate brand, so I am told.


No comments: