About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Naomi's Top Ten Favorite Animals!!!!
#10
Butterflies
#9
Tapir
#8
Baby Crocodiles
#7
Leafy Sea Dragon
#6
Armadillos
#5
Aye-aye
#4
Octopuses- particularly the Dumbo
#3
Narwhal
#2
Mandril
#1
Spiders
Honorable mentions: The elephant shrew, seahorses, scuttlefish, bushbabies, liger and toucans

*I did not take these pictures, I stole them from googleimages.

Naomi's Top Ten Most UNfavorite Animals!!!
*There will be no pictures to accompany these ones

#10
Tapeworms

#9
Ticks

#8
Maggots

#7
Animals that are pooping

#6
Animals that are eating poop

#5
Killer bees

#4
Gnats

#3
Dead and rotting animals

#2
Mosquitos

#1
Half dead animals

What is your most favorite animal? What is your most unfavorite animal?

4 comments:

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

Favorites:
1. Elephant
2. Lion (male)
3. Cheetah
4. African dove
5. Kingfisher
6. Chimpanzee
7. Koala
8. Silver-back gorilla
9. Christmas beetle
10. Cats

Least Favorite:
1. Rats
2. Snakes
3. Mice
4. Bats
5. Spiders
6. Great white shark
7. Jelly fish (Man of War)
8. Baboons
9. Eel
10. Coyote

Naomi Haverland said...

ohhh.... the Christmas beetle is quite awesome, Traci. I think your list very much reflects your African roots!

The AB club said...

I'm surprised your kids didn't make the list, either top ten or bottom ten. I know mine certainly fall into the animal catergory. Yesterday I caught Elias spitting on Brooke's food while I was on the phone.

Naomi Haverland said...

They certainly are animals! I guess I wasn't thinking "out of the box" enough...