About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Go Rockies!

After the museum, we made our way down to Coors field, where we met my dad, husband and son to watch a really great baseball game. Uncle Gary, being from Florida, was rooting for the wrong team.

Uncle Gary, Pops, and Rocket point towards the score board as they read Matt Hollidays stunning performance statistics. Notice that everyone except Uncle Gary is wearing their rally caps. Apparently, the caps did their job, and rallied the Rockies on to a victorious win after being down one point in overtime. The triumph was followed by an incredible fireworks show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Rocket doing the Tomahawk Chop? *G*