About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Buzzin Around




This was a big bee. It was pokin its head into the bluebell flowers at the park today. I was not paying attention to my children as I took these picture. They could have been abducted or killed. Oh by the grace of God they weren't...

The third child in these pics is Chloe. She is our neighbor whom we seem to have adopted for the summer.


2 comments:

The AB club said...

This is the first time I've noticed Rocket's toothless smile. I love those smiles. So glad to hear that the kids were not abducted, but those were some awesome pictures of the bee.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos!
The bee ones were ourstanding. You sound like Blake when he's taking pictures... he's in a 'cone of silence' and the entire world around him stops, except for what he's focused on. The boys & I have learned to go on without him...he always catches up. *G*

The kid are adorable, too.

Happy Summer!