About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beautiful Bruise

While I was in the Springs, I was lucky enough to catch up with the most awesome chick in the city, Jollene (aka Mrs. J Fresh). Every time we meet up, she never ceases to amaze me with her awesomeness, and I am frustrated that she has to live a whole city away from me (otherwise stalking her would be much more convenient). The first time I saw her, she was her regular awesome self- on her way to a softball game (that would change everything). The second time I saw her, she had taken her awesomeness to another level with this rockin black eye (to the left).
Now for most people, a blackeye would bring their appearance down. But Jollene makes blackeyes look fashionable. Look at how well her bruise compliments her dreamy aqua eye color. It's amazing. And yes, I am sure she always makes sure that her rings coordinate with her eyes, and her nail polish coordinates with her lips. She is just so saavy like that. Ok, I admit it- I am obsessed with Jollene.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

The bruise my husband got from softball last weekend wasn't nearly as glamorous...plus it involved a huge gash. Girls wear them much better!