About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, October 04, 2010

A Mention of Rocket

Here is a news article written about Scum of the Earth Church- I was in Utah on the specific Sunday it is written about. But Matt was at church with the kids. It also explains the mask Rocket is wearing in the above picture- he intends to complete the Mexican wrestler outfit in time for Halloween.
The article:

2 comments:

Cassie said...

i just might move to denver just to be part of this church.
i so badly need to find a church like this.
belong first...what a concept.

Mary Beth said...

Hope this church will help you heal from your bad experience at church. We all need to find a place that will treat us as Jesus would. Tell Rocket congrats on his new mask!