About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Palette

This is my paint palette. I never clean it. I only sometimes clean my brushes, when I remember to. But my paint pallette looks prettier than most of the things I am trying to paint, so I never clean it ever. This is a poem about my paint palette:

Ode to My Lovely Paint Palette:

This is a palette to hold my paint.
You might think it's ugly, but I think it ain't.

It looks like a ill-shapen rainbow.
But I'll never wash it's colors down the drain though.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it is beautiful. I represents all the long gone art of your past. I know that is cheesy but I have been told I am known for cheese.

Anonymous said...

I second that - it's a constantly changing 'evolving' piece of are...pre-canvas.
Don't ever wash it.

Sarah said...

Not fair! Not only can you paint, even your paint palette looks pretty. And you can write a cute poem about it too. Well, at least I say we are related! Hope you don't mind having to say that about me!

Naomi Haverland said...

Sarah, I am absolutely HONORED to say I am related to you!