About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dr Sketchy Surprises
Sunday night's Dr. Sketchy was more... interesting... than usual. Since the venue has moved (once again) to an even "sketchier" location, which resembles a dungeon, I am beginning to think it is establishing a descending pattern with each relocation. None-the-less, we were blessed with an extra bendable model who displayed some poses that made my own body hurt just watching. Her name was Midnight Martini. Also adding spice to the flavor of the night were some new sketchers, one whom, after winning an extra spicy prize, volunteered to join in on the modeling fun. I named this bold volunteer 2am Martini. Ok, so you'll just have to view the pictures to know what I am talking about... but be prepared. Thus, to our surprise, it turned out to be another "two for the price of one" night.

1 comment:

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

Oh darn...I missed Dr Sketchys again! I'm going to write it up in my calendar so I don't miss it in Sept. REMIND ME!!!