About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Little Ditty About a Fishy...

Come little fishy come.
From that pond I will pluck you from.
Because I want you in my tummy tum tum.

On the door of my tummy, hunger knocks.
So I will take you from the water and rocks.
And put you in a Nilla Wafer box.

A feastful dinner you will inspire.
As we roast you over the fire.
Your tasty goodness I do admire.

Come here now you little fishy.
You’re skin and gills are so squishy.
For you to be on my plate, I do wishy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing cuter than a little boy with a gloriously dirty face... THAT says he's having the time of his life.

The fishies are 'keepers'! Now Uncle Blake wants to go fishing with y'all!! I do too. =)

Tell your dad Hey from us.

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

I hear fish and Nilla wafers is a good combination!