About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, February 18, 2008

WARNING WARNING!!!! This blog may be offensive to some viewers! For mature audiences only! Viewer discretion is advised!!!!


I put that disclaimer there so that I can avoid any criticism from sensitive blog viewers.


Yet again- Dr. Sketchys



Last night's Dr. Sketchy's event was extra fun. I brought along my super fantastic photographer friend with me, and I know she took some awesome pictures, but I am yet to obtain them myself. I will post them when I do get a hold of them.
Also Dr. Sketchy's moved to a new, more ghetto, area of town, and is being held at The Pink Elephant Room- a place that looks nothing like its name.
Anyways, the model was an incredible little ladie, named JenLaPetiteMort, who was a hulahooper, devil, rollerdoll, and everything else you could possibly want in a woman. Here are my pictures:


1 comment:

ceichy said...

I will get you the pictures soon I promise! There are some awesome ones. I stayed home sick yesterday and still feel pretty gross, but I will e-mail them to you tonight. By the way, you are super talented and thank you for letting me enjoy the evening with you.