About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, February 08, 2008

It's Back

There are some times when I stop and wonder if the dialogue between me and God that constantly runs through my head is really a conversation, or just the illusion of it. Every thought, idea and prayer that I have is a response to something physical, or the lack of something physical. And every physical thing is fleating. But God is constant. He is not what I make of him in my head... or even in my heart. He just is what he is. I pray that he will have grace and mercy on my fleshly, material, lustful soul.


And he already has... I think.


It appears that God read my blog and perhaps realized that my greedy ways will never be abolished, but that my recognition of my shortcomings merited the return of my beloved camera back down from heaven, into the pocket of my jacket, so that I can return (humbly this time) to my sinful ways, knowing more than ever how much I need the grace of God.


The last place I remembered seeing my camera, was at church. I assumed I had left it there, and have fully annoyed the church staff, asking them to search for it. This is the last picture I took with my camera- a mural I had just finished painting at the entrance of the children's ministry:




4 comments:

ceichy said...

Yippiee! It did wander back. I am very happy for you!

Holly said...

ya hoooo!!! and that mural is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the camera showed up! I was worried I wasn't going to get anymore pictures. Funny how your problem can become all about how it might affect me? I am glad for you too. I know how much you enjoy your camera.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!