About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Necklace Goes Under the Knife




Ok, I know that these pictures look a little bit obscene, but when you see this kitty layin around like this all day, it starts to look really funny. Necklace went in for surgery on Monday to be spayed. Now she has a bald belly and stitches. Perhaps laying on the stitches hurt, because she has spent all week laying on her back with her naked belly and sutures exposed. The only time she has gotten up is when she hears the toilet flush, because she just can't resist seeing it going down. She is still her super affectionate, somewhat demanding self.

Hey!!! This is my blog, and I can write about what I want to!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

ceichy said...

The poor baby. She is so sad. BUT, now there is no need to worry about little kitties that try to dash out of the house along with this one! :-)

Anonymous said...

Awe, poor Necklace. It's so hard being a diva-kitty who can't lie around with her normal sense style.

One of our cats removed her own stitches. Be glad Necklace is being relaxed & laid back about it. (This was the same cat that was either pregnant or in heat...no down time. Always one of the other. It was awful!)

Necklace looks a lot like our cat Bobbin.... kitty cousins? *G*

Anonymous said...

So are you going to keep this cat?