About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cheryl and her Camera


There is this one person named Cheryl, that I feel so lucky to know for so many reasons. She is the answer to multiple prayers, all in one person. I guess God's trying to kill a few birds with one stone, so to speak. She went to Dr. Sketchy's with me on Sunday, and took some pictures, which I am posting here for you to see. She is either an extremely skilled and talented photographer, or she has a magic camera. Either way, I am a little jealous. However, it is fun to be the subject, instead of behind the lense, for a change.

The above pictures show off my greek goddess-like nose of which I am very proud of. These are my sketching hands.
And that's the back of me, and beautiful JenLaPetiteMort.

3 comments:

ceichy said...

Seriously...you are too sweet. And you are an answer to MANY of my prayers too! There is no one else that would enjoy the things I do with you as much as you! (Does that make any sense?) If yes, chalk it up to me being a genius. If not, chalk it up to the fact I am on cold medicine! :-) Love you girl!

Alyssa said...

That Cheryl, she is pretty cool :)
I love dual story in her photos and your sketches. Lovely!

Holly said...

gorgeous pictures and beautiful lady!