About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Welcome to Roxy's Dollhouse


Roxanne loves to play with her dollhouse. I hope this fictitious household is not modeled after our own, because it typically houses quite a disfunction family. The parents spank each other, the kids jump off the roof, the babies eat pizza in the bathtub and trap eachother in the toilet, and the grandparents spend the night. By the end, a monster truck usually ends up destroying the entire house, killing the entire family. If you play dollhouse with Roxy, you'll be her best friend forever.

3 comments:

Holly said...

she would, again, fit right in here!
we play doll house and 'house' from sun up to sun down...that is, when we're not playing dress up

my favorite is when the dogs are the mommies or the bathtub is in the kitchen....yeah.

ceichy said...

I love that. And sometimes I don't know how far off she is from real life if you think about it!

The AB club said...

Sounds like the kind of house play that goes on in our home. I'm glad it's not just my kids that need psychiatric help.