About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Dr. Sketchy's 2 for 1.

Last night's Dr. Sketchy's event was doubly fun- because there was double the models (that's a total of four tasseled pasties)! Posing for us was an extremely sassy duo called "The Junkettes". It was also doubly fun because I won triple the prizes!!! Among the prizes were two tickets to the Denver Roller Doll Derby, which is this Friday. I hope Matt will come with me. I anticipate that it will be extremely blogerific, so stay tuned!
Here is what I came up with... click here to view my drawings (contain nudity)





2 comments:

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

You are so talented! Don't ever stop painting and sketching! I love your work especially when there are nearly naked people involved!

Nichole said...

Can you make me look that good:)