About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Rocker Fairy Girl
This was my project for Saturday. It is the first real paying mural job I have had since moving to Colorado. I haven't been pursuing the mural business too actively though. I would rather make necklaces and paint at home. I am putting the mural career on the back burner until both of the kids are in school. Then I can go paint while they are in school, instead of leaving while the family is all together and having Matt watch the kids. Also, that way Matt won't have to know when I have a mural job, and I can keep all the money. Hehehehee.... (so I can buy him an extra good Christmas present, of course!!)
The rocker fairy girl is done with an airbrush. Her tattoo says "Genevieve", which is the name of the little girl who's room she is in.


2 comments:

Holly said...

very cute. she looks great!!!

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

She's awesome! You did a great job!