About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Speaking of Heroes...
With a Freshness Guarantee.

<---This is Mrs. J Fresh, aka Jolleen, the freshest girl in Colorado. She alone makes Colorado worth moving to (even if your not moving from Utah). Mrs. J Fresh turned 30 on Saturday, making 30s not look so unfresh, as I had originally thought they were.

This is me, wearing my airbrushed rendition of Mrs. J Fresh, which doesn't do her justice since my portrait of her isn't nearly as fresh as her fresh self is. But notice her totally fresh slogan,"peace homie", something she has often said to me.

This is me and Mrs. J Fresh and Mrs. J Fresh's super fresh husband, Odie at her super fresh 30th birthday party. I am wishing that I could be as fresh as them. Maybe by the time I am 30 I will be that fresh.



This is Rocket at Mrs. J Fresh's fresh party. I made him ride the carousel, because I thought that carousel's are super fresh. He didn't. He wouldn't even sit on a horse. For a little boy that I can't get OFF of the penny ponie at the grocery store, I would have thought that the carousel would have seemed totally fresh. Odie told me that carousels are rides for pink shirt boys. Rocket thought it was very unfresh. Probably because there was way fresher stuff to do like bumper cars and pirate ships and canons.




Rocket is thinking "now this is what I call fresh!"


Next time I see Mrs. J Fresh, I am going to take our friendship to the next level. I am going to ask her what "fresh" means.

2 comments:

ceichy said...

That's awesome! I am so glad you had such a good time. You're fresh in my book!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had such a great time! I am so jealous I did not get to be there. I will have to put your thirtieth birthday on my calendar now to make sure I don't miss it