About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Colorado Clouds

Since I've been living back in Colorado, I've remembered one of the things I loved best about this place- the clouds. The clouds here seem to be more dramatic and interesting than the clouds anywhere else. They are different everyday. I saw these clouds after coming out of Walgreens on Wednesday (and I happened to have my camera with me):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed pictures of the kids. looks like you have a ruthie doll. i have the same doll as miss heart. only her hair is dark. i received her as a young child and we have a ruthie photo album. guess you could say ruthie has a cousin in the family. at the momet she is wearing bailey's summer dress but till change that to overalls as its fall now. bailey is 4. jennifer and i have taken her to the thrift shop to get her new clothes. hope roxanne enjoys miss heart as much as i have. auntie margaret

Anonymous said...

hi this is katelynn auntie margrets grandaughter
i think that roxy is a dare devil because she gets so close to that trachala. i would never do that i hate spiders they give me the creeps well here is my e-0mail adress so that u can talk to me on e-mail it is peewee_e@hotmail.com
i am know in sixth rade it has been forever scence i have seen u so e-mail me