About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Denver Zoo

Matt has every other Friday off of work. The wheather has been warming up, so it was the perfect day to go to the zoo, which we always thorougly enjoy. But, the kids usually look at the pictures on the plaques more than they look at the real animals, which always makes me feel like we wasted our money on their admissions. These are some pics I took (remember, you can sometimes click for higher resolution):









2 comments:

ceichy said...

I think you and I should go to the zoo together because I am like you and LOVE LOVE LOVE taking pictures at the zoo...and eating Dots (that crazy ice cream). The polar bears were my favorite to photograph!

The AB club said...

Your pictures are really cool. Alex and I both agreed that you take pictures totally different than we do, which is a good thing.