About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Soccermom
Ok, so I live in Highlands Ranch; I drive a minivan; and yes, I'm a soccermom. This is never what I envisioned my life turning out like, and it's a good thing I didn't see it coming, because I would have dreaded it. But it's not that bad! Especially with an awesome soccer star like Rocket. His team won every game this season, thanks to him. Ofcourse, with Matt as his dad, we always knew he had some studly genes. He is quite cocky too, as you can see from the picture above. I must be a bad soccermom cause I was secretly hoping he would lose atleast one game. I thought it would be good for his character... and his oversized ego.
I put this little team picture together for the team, the Golden Stars. I had to paste people in, but I bet you can't tell who. It made the kids very happy and proud. Rocket framed it and put it in his room.



Here, Rocket is about to score a goal. But, what was more entertaining than watching the game, was watching the fabulous cheerleaders:
This one was the most impressive. Look at that height!

2 comments:

The AB club said...

I love clicking on your blog and finding a new post. It always brigs a smile to my face. I wish we lived closer and could come to one of Rocket's games. Emma and Roxanne could be quite the cheerleading squad. Especially if you could get your dad to be their cheerleading coach.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Awesome soccer star and I love the enthusiasm of your Cheerleaders! ALL of them. =P

If you feel weird being a 'soccer mom' - look at me... I'm a bandmom now. Ian's nickname is Beans, so now they call me Mama Beans! High School Marching band...ah, the memories it brings back. *G*
Enjoy your time as a soccermom...soon they will all be bigger than you!