About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dr. Sketchy

While I haven't made too many REAL friends in the Denver area so far, I have made one new best friend. That friend is Dr. Sketchy's anti-art school. I don't know why it is called "anti-art" because it seems very "pro-art" to me. But, anyways, it is at Lannie's Clocktower Caberet every third Monday of the month. For seven dollars, I can spend a couple hours sketching some lovely burlesque models posing under sparkling star spotlights and accompanied by some intriguing music. I don't know what could be better than a sketch pad, plenty of skin and a glass of wine (but NO more). I'll have to come early next time to get a better seat.

Here, one of the models examines the dipictions of her. Extra impressive drawings win prizes.

No comments: