About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Park Portraits

Today was the first real day of summer break. After doing some hardcore school work (so our brains won't get out of shape), we walked to a pond with a little river and had a picnic. We caught tadpoles and chased frogs (but never managed to catch any). Then we drew pictures of eachother.


This is entitled "Rocket wants to be done posing for mom's picture so he can catch the tadpoles" By Naomi










This is entitled "Roxy poses like a dreaming princess sitting on a rock in the river." By Naomi




This is entitled "My mom looks like a scary monster" By Rocket












This is entitled "My mom stands like a gorrila" By Roxy

6 comments:

The AB club said...

I think Rocket and Roxanne can draw better than I can. It must be hereditary because Elias's school teacher gave us tips on how to encourage original thought for him.

Naomi Haverland said...

Oh, you should tell me those tips. Are they good ones?
Based on some of the things you have quoted Elias saying, I think he is pretty original!

Betty's Blocks said...

You are all good artists!! what else would a proud Grandma say

Anonymous said...

Awesome art from some awesome artists!

Love 'em all.

Anonymous said...

So what are those brown circles by your hips?

Naomi Haverland said...

Oh, I asked him about that too- I thought maybe it was some misplaced boobies. But he said it was the rocks that I was sitting on.