About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Cheaterwads, Cursing, and Gorrillas

Christmas was just great. Matt and I received the delux version of Scrabble, which made us think we ought to try the game out. Sarah and Luke, who are Scrabble pros, taught us how to play. It turns out, Matt is a natural Scrabble genius. He came up with 94 points in one turn, with the word "cursing", which is exactly what I felt like doing. The best word I came up with was "cheaterwads", which would have counted for a whole lot of points had it not been for my opponents, who were cheaterwads themselves. After we completed the game, I insisted that everyone pose for a picture so that I could try out my favorite Christmas gift, which was the "gorrilla". It is the Gumbi of tripods that will perch onto any object for easy picture taking on a timer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrabble Rocks!
If y'all get tired of your DELUXE board ship it off to GA. *G*

Happy New Year....
and IMO, 'cheaterwads' is a perfectly acceptable word. *G*

Naomi Haverland said...

We should hook up and play!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! I am glad you enjoyed the Christmas present.