About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006



Hello, Kitty.
While I was in Colorado, with Rocket, for my mom's birthday party, Matt stayed behind with Roxanne. He spent the weekend romancing her in every way. They went on dates, snuggled, and then he bought her a kitten. When I came home, I met the new family member that no one knew much about. No one knew his name, his age, or even if he was a he or she. But Roxanne didn't care, and Daddy was her most favorite person in the whole world now... well, except for Kitty. We still haven't named the little rascal, but here were the kids' ideas. Roxanne came up with: KittyMine, MineKitty, NoNoNotRocket'sKitty, DaddyGetItForMe, and ILoveDaddyMoreThanMommyNow. Rocket came up with: Booty, Jerry, Jack, Booty, Pirate, PooPoo, Hello Kitty, and Booty. Feel free to cast your vote.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwe what a sweet kitty. Snickerdoodle is the name Ian & Cole came up with.

Our cats are Bobbin - she has a bob tail; and Ethel...Ian named her. He was 4 at the time. I suggested all the usual kitty names & he didn't like them. So I started naming our relatives. Ethel was my granny, (Pappy's mama.) He latched onto that name & she's been Ethel ever since. Maybe you should suggest some of the relative's names... hahaha maybe you could name it Gary!

Naomi Haverland said...

That's funny! My dad is trying to get Sarah to name her baby Ethel. She'd be happy to know that since you've already named a cat after great granny, she doesn't have to name her daughter that.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Granny didn't like her name - Ethel Florence (or was it Florence Ethel?) - she preferred Granny! I gotta agree, Ethel is a good cat name, not a sweet baby girl name.

Oh here's a name for the kitty... WALLY!!!! Your dad would get a kick out of that.

Anonymous said...

Since it is obviously Roxanne's kitten, the most likely name for it must be "Cyrano"!
As in Cyrano de Bergerac &
Roxanne!
Cyrano was hopelessly in love
with Roxanne!
(But Wally works perfectly as well!)

Anonymous said...

I was all ready to vote for Booty because I know Rocket and Roxanne love Booty, but then I read Uncle Blake's suggestion and have to agree his is the best. I vote for Cyrano.

Anonymous said...

I agree cyrano is a good name for the kitty!- I am leaving my name to prevent anomyous confusion!-