About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Sunday, January 15, 2006


A poem about Rocket

He is a dinosaur.
He's fierce; he's naked; he's almost four.
He has sharp teeth, mangled hair, and a mighty roar.
He is a T-Rex dinosaur.

He is a fire man.
He's struggling to put out fires and save a life if he can.
He's the bravest one in the minivan.
He is a courageous fire man.

He is a fairy.
With his magic wand, he'll turn you into a donkey that's hairy.
He's unafraid to wear his sister's tutu, cause he's not ordinary.
He is a princess fairy.

He is an alligator.
All gators are great, but this one is even greater.
He's scaly; he's viscous; he's the supreme imitator.
He is a scary alligator.

He is a diver.
From the couch he jumps to save his sister and revive her.
He's a hero; he bumps his head, but he's a survivor.
He is a daring diver.

He is a boy.
He'll hug, he'll wrestle, he'll kiss, he'll annoy.
Everything is done with bounds of joy.
He is a tired boy.

No comments: